Personal Training & Small Group Training
We Are Here To HelpOur trainers are friendly knowledgeable and understanding. They will guarantee you the best results possible.
Have you ever tried Small Group Training? Here are our top 10 benefits of training in a small group:
- More Personal Attention – While Classes offer many benefits, the instructors are not always able to see and correct each individual class member.
- More Economical – Personal Training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that SGT fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
- Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
- Camaraderie – Let’s face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
- Motivation – Having someone exercising right beside you can push you a little harder than you might do on your own.
- Support – Both the Trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and the obstacles in life.
- Greater Focus – There’s no time to let your mind wander with a Trainer keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
- Fun – Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
- Adherence – Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely stick with it. With all of the previously listed benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?
10. Results – When you stick with a well constructed program, you will get the results while we work with you and set tailor made programs with challenging but achievable objectives, making your sessions empowering, motivational and fun.